1. Order on rüga website To place an order at rüga, we provide four ways: • via internet, through the website: www.rugastore.com 24/24 and 7/7 • via telephone at no: (+351) 253559270 • via fax at no: (+351) 253559279 • via email, by firstname.lastname@example.org The customer will receive, via email, confirmation of the request made.
2. Product information The photographs which illustrate the products do not enter into the contractual domain and do not replace any commitment on the part of rüga.
3. Price The prices listed on the website are in euros, without taxes and without shipping costs (sales made outside of portugal and spain) note that sales made outside of portugal and spain and if the client has eu vat will not be charged vat. Rüga reserves the right to change prices at any time, however, applies the prices listed on the website at the time the client place the order.
4. Availability Rüga respects the deadlines of a request if there is availability of stock. In the event of one of the products ordered is not available in stock, rüga will contact the customer by email or telephone to inform the new delivery date of the product. If one of the ordered products is out of stock, rüga commits to send the products available.
5. Methods and payment terms Products purchased on our website are delivered throughout the european union. The order will be delivered to the address that the customer indicates at the time of registration. The items from our outlet store items will be shipped within 5 working days. The products from our online store and resellers will be delivered within a period of 15 days.
6. Right of return To exercise the right of return, the customer must inform rüga, within 15 days from receipt of the order, all the material received. Products must be new and complete and be returned in their original packaging. This right of return can only be accepted for products in their original state. Products returned incomplete, damaged or used by the client will not be accepted.
7. Litigation and liability For the resolution of any dispute arising from the interpretation or execution of these general conditions shall be competent the court of the place of establishment of topsville. Rüga is not responsible for any indirect damage, operating loss, loss of money, loss of opportunity, damages or fees that may arise from the purchase of any product displayed on the website.
8. Protection of personal data The information that the client communicates on our website is indispensable for order processing, invoice processing, without them, the order will be canceled automatically. Writing on our website, the customer commits to provide us with sincere and true information. Communicating false information is contrary to these terms and conditions, as well as the conditions of use listed on our website. Rüga is authorized to communicate and/or disseminate the available information and entered by customers. These data will be processed by computer. The customer has the permanent right to access and rectify any data concerning him, according to european texts and laws in force. The client may at any time request confirmation of the existence along ruga of his own personal data, and also change them. The client has a permanent right to access and rectify all data relating to him, according to the european laws and texts in force. The customer may at any time request confirmation of the existence with rüga of his own personal data, and also change them. Newsletters with news, sales, exclusives, etc. Will be sent to customers. The customer may request not to receive further emails from us at any time by modifying his information in his account. Rüga is the sole owner of customer information.